JJP exists to advocate for Palestinian political and human rights.
JJP opposes the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestinian land and the continual repression of Palestinian resistance by the Israeli armed forces. We lobby the British, American and other governments, and the European Union. to exert pressure on Israeli governments to end the occupation. We speak to human rights and religious groups across the UK and appear on television and radio programmes.
We promote targeted boycott, divestment and sanctions initiatives against Israeli and foreign organisations which maintain, promote or profit from the illegal occupation or undermine the rights of the Palestinian people.
All our JJP lobbying and campaigning letters since 2018 on Palestinian rights are linked below. Our lobbying and campaigning in Brussels through European Jews for a Just Peace (EJJP) can be found on the EJJP website, ejjp.net
- JJP lobbies Baronness Syeeda Warsi, Conservative Peer
- JJP lobbies Philippa Whitford, Scottish National Party MP
- JJP lobbies the American Embassy
- JJP lobbies Foreign Office about shameful “2030 roadmap for UK-Israel bilateral relations “ and the subsequent Economic Matters Bill
- JJP lobbies Labour Party Shadow Minister for the Middle East
- JJP lobbies for heavy pressure on Israel
- JPP lobbies against moving the British embassy to Jerusalem
- JJP warns of apparent escalation in Israel’s suppression of Palestinians
- JJP lobbies Shadow Minister for the Middle East
- JJP lobbies Foreign Secretary to prevent an Israeli attack on Gaza
- JJP lobbies the Foreign Secretary, supporting the six Palestinian human rights NGOs.
- JJP lobbies US State Department, supporting the six Palestinian human rights NGOs
- JJP lobbies the government on E1 – again
- JJP lobbies Unilever: stop selling Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in the settlements
- JJP lobbies US to stop guaranteeing Israel absolute military superiority
- Our political parties must be honest about responsibility for the cycles of violence in Israel and Palestine
- US and EU can pressure Israel: Letter to Financial Times
- Stop the carnage, tell Israel it must end the occupation or face consequences
- JJP and EJJP lobby President Elect Biden to rescind Donald Trump’s anti-Palestinian measures
- JJP criticises Board of Deputies for defending Israel’s shameful failure to vaccinate Palestinians in the OPT
- Trump’s “greatest ever” deal to solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict
- Immediate recognition of Palestine
- Help us stop Boris Johnson supporting Trump
- Trump’s “greatest ever plan”. Details leaked, but plan further delayed.
- Israel backs down on demolishing Khan Al-Ahmar
- Trump’s “greatest ever plan”may be dead
- Support for the Freedom Flotilla
- Help us stop the demolition and expulsion in Khan Al-Ahmar
- Protest against Donald Trump’s visit here, Friday July 13th
- JJP Calls for International Resistance to Donald Trump’s destructive “greatest ever plan”
- 52 Palestinians killed today, 14 May, more than 2,000 wounded.
- Help our lobbying campaign – stop the killing in Gaza
- Protest against the Land Day demonstration killings
- Join our Human Rights Council campaign!
- This one is winnable – but it needs your help !
- Emergency humanitarian fundraiser for UNRWA