B’Tselem’s new interactive review provides a comprehensive guide to human rights in the Occupied Territories, highlighting both personal stories and documentary footage.
The report is organised under 5 headings:
1. One big prison: Operation Case Lead and the siege on Gaza;
2. Predictable attacks, predictable leniency: failure to protect Palestinians from settler attacks;
3. Harm to us all: security forces’ violence against Palestinians;
4. A more comfortable occupation: easing of movement restrictions; and
5. Settlements as a barrier: the settlement enterprise and the Separation Barrier