The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation is a diverse coalition working for freedom from occupation and equal rights for all by challenging US policy towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The Campaign is based on human rights and international law, providing a non-sectarian framework for everyone who supports its Call to Action. Its strategy is to inform, educate, and mobilize the public so as to change the US role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to support peace, justice, human rights, and international law.
Here is its Call to Action
Our Principles and Purpose
* We stand for freedom from occupation, and equal rights for all. International law guarantees these human rights, including the right to exist in peace and security.
* We aim to change those U.S. policies that sustain Israel’s 40-year occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, and deny equal rights for all.
* We will inform, educate, and mobilize the public regarding the U.S. Government’s current as well as potential role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* We seek to change such policies as the billions of U.S. military and economic aid dollars provided despite Israel’s violations of U.S. and international law.
* We call for the U.S. to work within the U.N. to implement a just and lasting peace.
* Our Campaign will build on existing opposition to settlements, land confiscation, house demolitions, and other violations of international law, by providing a common platform to challenge U.S. policies supporting the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
We include civil and human rights activists, faith-based organizations, peace activists, Arab-American organizations, Jewish groups opposing the occupation, students, and others who promote peace and justice in Israel and Palestine. We invite all who support this Call to contribute to the fulfillment of its purpose.